PIC is the European ITN that is training the cohort of 15 of the future innovation leaders able to articulate and materialise the vision of a Personalised In-silico Cardiology (PIC) where the management of cardiac conditions is informed by computational models that (1) represent our mechanistic understanding of physiology and fundamental laws of physics and biochemistry; and (2) capture the individual patient’s health status.
- PIC Winter School 2020.
- November 30th – December 2nd
- Join our final PIC School and learn about our progress towards the vision of the cardiovascular Digital Twin.
- Webinar: Cardiac sensing: sonomicrometry, catheterized sensors.
- By Espen Remme (Oslo University).
- Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- November 22nd, 2019. Time: 08:45 – 09:15,
Innovative Training Networks (ITN)
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and Innovation programme
under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 764738